updated 6 months ago
The Tone Changer tool changes the tone of your writing from one to another.
Here's what Tone Changer is suitable for:
- Changing from one extreme tone to another (e.g., pessimistic to optimistic)
- Changing the tone of emotion-laden sentences (e.g., angry, sad, joyful, etc.)
- Changing the tone of non-factual, non-technical sentences
Here's what Tone Changer is NOT suitable for:
- Factual sentences (e.g., "I am Jeff.")
- Technical descriptions (e.g. "SEO is the process of making your websites rank higher.")
Many users make the mistake of using Tone Changer for sentences that simply are too factual or technical for the tone to be changed.
Here are the tones that are currently available:
See the example below: