What types of content are prohibited by the AI?
updated 6 months ago
We want to help you generate content, but our AI partner has restrictions on certain topics. It may not be possible to generate content if your topic is specifically about the following:
- Content that expresses or promotes any form of hatred based on identity.
- Content that intends to harass, threaten or bully an individual.
- Content relating to misery or violence that is promoted or glorified.
- Content relating to any form of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders
- Content meant to sexually arouse excitement, such as the description of sexual activity, or anything that promotes sexual services excluding sex education and wellness.
- Content relating to influence the political process or to be used for campaigning purposes.
- Spam or unsolicited bulk content
- Content that is wrong or misleading, such as attempting to defraud individuals, spreading wrong information, and distorting the truth.
- Content that attempts to generate ransomware, keyloggers, viruses, or software intended to impose or harm an individual.
If you have questions or concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com